Assignment 18 - Will the real Aaron Siskind please stand up?

                                                         ISO: 6400    F/3.5      1/3sec
                                                           ISO: 6400   F/4.0    1/5sec
                                                          ISO:6400    F/4.0   1/6 sec
When I observed the photos by Aaron Siskind, I discovered that the hue is almost black and White. The picture made me feel very depressive and gloomy.  From the picture I took, I changed the hue to be black and white, and the light should be a little bit dark,  Highlight the lines and textures to express the emotion from the pictures.

Comments

  1. Beautiful - in particular, the top two images are striking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 33 - A Triptych that Tells a Story :Part I my story