Assignment #6 - How do you see Polar Opposites?

When I think about this project title, I start to think different ways to represent how do I see Polar Opposites. Ice fire; black white; old young and so on. In my opinion, people’s facial expression is easy to show the opposite clearly to see what is different. The model from my pictures is Ally, the first picture, she looks not happy and seems very indifference. This is the accidental chance that I take this picture from her. And I have a very good idea that the polar opposite can be sad without facial expression and happy facial expression. People’s facial expression change very quickly, based on their emotion. I took another picture when Ally is laughing. I take this picture under the sunny day, and I focus on Ally’s face, and the background will be virtual.

Comments

  1. You have a good start and your written explanation makes sense - now I wonder how you might put the two images together in a creative way (stronger composition) so they don't appear to simply be two images, one happy, one not, of Ally. One other aspect that could use some attention is the exposure. Did you try putting these in Lightroom to work on?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 33 - A Triptych that Tells a Story :Part I my story