Assignment #4:Composition

ISO:400 F/4.4 1/250S
 This was an accidental opportunity took this picture. I love this photo because when I look at this photo, I feel dynamic, just like the car was still moving and the fountain still flowing.
ISO:200 F/6.1 1/250s
When I take this picture, the weather was cloudy and with the fog. Based on the combination of dark color and the fog, it makes people feel mysterious, and spontaneously to imagine what will happen in the forset. I think this photo is pretty attractive.
 ISO:2000 F/2.4 1/100s
This picture I took in the school's library, the reason I think it was created a great composition because it was very clear to see the line sense, and I love the color. Make people feel warm and exactly to show how the library looks like in the afternoon.


Comments

  1. Really nice - in particular I love the library chairs/tables shot down low. V ery nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 33 - A Triptych that Tells a Story :Part I my story